Readmore
Readmore
Motor Tua Gila

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tim's 1930 Model 19 Norton

Tim's 1930 Model 19 Norton

Hereby a few shots of my 1930 Model 19, just finished yesterday and started second kick. Messed about with the carb and the tick-over and on retard it is unbelievably low due to new valve guides and a good carb slide. The engine is mechanically quiet as I have had the cams and followers built up and re profiled back to standard. Not too sure about the seat height, I think it could be set a bit lower. Still needs some work on the filler cap for the petrol tank, and the fuel pipe needs plating. I will wait a month before I ride it as we still have all the salt on the roads they put on for the winter. It looks like the magneto chain cover is a earlier one by the raised Norton letters on the casting will have to find the correct one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online