Readmore
Readmore
Motor Tua Gila

Saturday, August 7, 2010

1946 Auto Union

1946 Auto Union
I'm an old motorcycle enthusiast, ride a 1953 Ariel, 1946 Auto Union and ''another bastard'' motorcycle (I mixed any parts of any brand of old motorcycle to make one beautiful bike ). Among fellow m/cycle enthusiat in Indonesia, I'm known as ''DonBul'' which mean ''Donny Buluk'' (buluk is Indonesian for ROTTEN ) becuase all of the bikes I ride - you know what I mean. We have a special species we call RAT BROTHER. The number of RatBrother are only a few, compare to others. But that's the way I like, to be different! And most of our RatBrother bikes are ''thousand-miles'' motorcycle. Attached are 2 bikes of mine, don't have Auto Union picture right now. All bikes I left in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online